Colet Clàssic Penedès
COLET is a small familiar cellar located in Pacs del Penedès.
Since 1783, the COLET family has worked the field and viticulture. And in 1987, we started to make our own wines and cavas, taking advantage of the height and orientation of our vineyards allowed us to grow domestic varieties such as Xarel.lo, but also nordic origin grapes like Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, Riesling...
We elaborate its own vineyards, we 100% work in ecological and we’re part of DO PENEDÈS.
Our wines are all RESERVA and characterized by its freshness, well balance, aromatic grapes, nice carbonic and welcome acidity.
An annual production of around 130.000 bottles of which 75% exported to 14 countries and sell 25% to national market, growing every year thanks to the confidence of specialty shops and restaurants.
Our visits takes normally 1,5h to 2h but we adapt to the visitor needs, time, expectations, etc.
• We place our visitors in the Penedès (contextualize the territory)
• We explain the vineyard from inside one of the Xarel.lo vineyards at the foot of the cellar, touching, smelling
• The order of the visit follows the chronological order of the process of winemaking
• We finish with a TAST of 3 wines
• The visit cost is 10€ per person (IVA tax included)
• Call or email us to book the date/time in advance (TEL 0034 93 817 08 09 o firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Open all year, except special days as Christmas, etc
• Monday to Friday from 9-13h and from 15-17:30
• Saturday and Sunday from 10-14h
Camí del Salinar, s/n
08796 Pacs del Penedès
T: (00 34) 938 170 809